This real-time history engine is scalable from embedded to corporate level historian applications.
· Support for both time series, transactional, arrays and alarm & event information
· Support for simple calculations and complex functions
· High capacity, multi-year storage of data
· Lossless data compression
· Support for more than 200,000 signals
· 100 nanoSecond timestamp resolution
The performance of the technologies is a function of hardware configurations and software options chosen.
The standard data abstraction layer supports the development of industry specific applications using this technology base. The abstraction layer provides unprecedented responsiveness and access to data, either as an integrated or stand-alone historian.
Data access is available from a wide variety of interfaces, including:
· Seamless integration with System 800xA
· Web Services
· cpmPlus Visualization Clients (Smart Client and Vtrin)